Sunday, June 5, 2016

Megan & Jerry - Huntsville, TX State Park Wedding

If you have ever met the Picket's, you know that they invite you into their lives and into their family.
So, when Megan first contacted me about photographing her wedding - I was beyond thrilled. I knew how much love was going to be at this wedding and I couldn't wait to capture it.
Texas has had some unbelievable weather lately, and this day wasn't any different. But rain didn't stop family and friends of Megan and Jerry to gather together and celebrate.
Jerry's, and his family, are the perfect match to Megan and the Picket's. These families were made to join together and I was happy to join them on this day.
Here are some of my favorites from the day, I hope you love! : ]

































































No comments:

Post a Comment