Sunday, August 3, 2014

Ren & Jennifer - Huntsville, TX Wedding

Ren & Jennifer - or 'Rennifer' - had such a wonderful wedding! I was so excited to be photographing their wedding, especially since they were the first proposal I had photographed. I felt like I had gone on this journey with them and it was amazing witnessing their family and friends come together and celebrate their love!

Jennifer had herself surrounded by her best friends the morning of, and while her nerves had a bit of a hold on her, the moment she saw Ren, she was nothing but smiles.
Ren, you have yourself such a beautiful christian woman, and I know she means the world to you. She is lucky to have an equally wonderful christian man to stand by her side for the rest of her life.

I had a hard time choosing my favorites from your day, but I hope you enjoy this preview!







































No comments:

Post a Comment