Wednesday, July 23, 2014

June - Fine Art/Conceptual Session - Temptation Part I

**This is a Fine Art/Conceptual photography post by SPP, to continue viewing SPP's work on Wedding related events, families and portraits, please continue scrolling down.**

This post contains nudity and may not be appropriate for work the environment.

----------

I am finally getting to post June's fine art/conceptual piece and I am really excited to show the finished product. This is part one of an on going 'Temptation' theme I will be exploring.

Part I represents the curiosity:


 And the longing:




- Thank you to my wonderful Grandmother, MommaMilly, who let me use her property again for the shoot.
- I have to give a shout to to my cousin who modeled for me (she asked that I not put her name here, but you can see she is gorgeous). I am glad for my first nude shoot, I got to work with such a beautiful and confident individual.
- And special thanks to Nico Nordstrom for her critique. I am so happy to have met such a wonderful inspirational photographer. I greatly admire her and her work. She has really been kind to me and extremely helpful. And I look forward to possibly working with her on a personal shoot of mine in the future (more info on that in a later post!)

What do you think of June's conceptual/fine art piece?

No comments:

Post a Comment