Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Deborah & Kevin - Wedding

How do I describe Deborah & Kevin? Hilarious. Loving. Kind. The sweetest funniest couple ever! Okay...went a little overboard. But in all seriousness, it is true and I adore this couple - and their family! It was such a joy for me to be apart of their wedding day! I had the hardest time choosing which photos to post - I have a feeling I will be adding to this post in the future!
Deborah, Kevin - You had such a beautiful wedding! I loved the details (gosh Kevin you draw such amazing hearts!) I hope you enjoy these photos - and I hope you had a blast on your honeymoon!

I loved how Deborah decorated everything - and it really does make my heart happy seeing my photos on display at weddings! 








A serious moment - which is rare with these guys! 





Gorgeous Bride!!!!

You have to just LOVE this family!




Ya'll know how much I LOVE trees! This is one of my favs! 





No comments:

Post a Comment