Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Amy & Cisco - Wedding

Hello 2014! On January 2nd, I had the pleasure of starting my new year with this happy couple on their special day! They opted for a first look - and I just LOVE Cisco's expression when he first sees his Bride!

Amy and Cisco had their ceremony at University Heights Baptist Church, where they had met at a christian concert a few years before! What seemed as a chance meeting, I am sure was orchestrated by the divine above - they are just meant for each other!

I am so happy for you both - and I hope you are having a fantastic time on your honeymoon at Disney World! Here are some of my favorites - I hope you enjoy!


The blue cloth wrapped around this bouquet was the same one our Grandmother carried while marrying our Grandfather!






Groom's cake - a donut cake! This was my first experience with this cake - but I have to say it was rather awesome looking!





Oh...and he just kept smiling!



Here is where the thoughts came pouring in - 'We are getting married!' 'It's our wedding day!' 'Gosh it's freezing...' They kept each other warm!






  'The wind is your friend' Ok, the veil got crazy in the wind, but I adore this photo! You are stunning Amy!



Because (say it with me now whovians...) 'Bow ties are cool' :]




Mr. Lyle had a very moving message, and did a wonderful ceremony.





Congrats to you both!

No comments:

Post a Comment