Sunday, December 9, 2012

2012 - Engagement/Couple Sessions

As 2012 draws to an end, I have reached the final Engagement/Couple session that have been scheduled. I decided to go ahead and make a tradition of last years posts and create 'BEST OF - SPP in 2012' and this is the 'Engagement/Couple' session post!

It is a great honor and brings me lots of joy when I get asked to photograph people. And whether it is such a big time in their life - wedding preparation, announcements or just photos of them for their children to look back on, I just LOVE being apart of that. Getting to know them, see their love for each other, meeting their friends and family...its really the best job a girl could ask for!
I not only call a lot of these people my clients, but they are my friends. Thank you to each and EVERY one of you. You make this girl happy! :]

It has been a year of a few firsts with Engagement sessions - with unique themes, new locations and new ideas...but that's what I love meeting new people and being inspired! I cannot wait to see what 2013 has in store for SPP!  














































No comments:

Post a Comment