Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Sara & Muhammad - Houston, Texas Wedding

This wedding included a lot of firsts for me - but I was honored to be a part of such a special day, and am so thankful for the kindness Cody and  I received from the friends and family of Sara and Muhammad.
Sara is such a kind and beautiful person - inside and out (and by the way she is really smart too - this girl is the total package!) Muhammad could not take his eyes off his gorgeous bride and that made my heart smile - and it's a photographer's dream since it made it totally easy to capture their love for each other!
I hope you all love these photos as much as I do. This post only covers part of the day, since out of respect for their culture I am not posting any from the ceremony. But look at this gorgeous bride and handsome groom - they are perfect for each other! 

Special shout out to my husband, Cody Richardson, for second shooting for this wedding! 































No comments:

Post a Comment