Thursday, January 1, 2015

Caitlyn & Chris - Huntsville, TX State Park Wedding

I am a little behind posting these photos from this lovely wedding, due to the holidays and being sick - but I know you will all love them!

I was so happy be introduced to such wonderful people - Caitlyn & Chris! Laughter and joy were such a big part of the day as their family and closest friends joined together to celebrate. As the sun set, Caitlyn and Chris said I do. It was a perfectly sweet moment and I was so happy to be apart of it! :]

Here are some of my favorites from their day! I just have to say, their wedding colors are some of my favorite I have ever photographed! Also, Caitlyn had one of the neatest ideas - instead of flowers her Bridesmaids held their favorite book! LOVE. I hope you enjoy!


























No comments:

Post a Comment