Friday, May 2, 2014

April Fine Art/Conceptual Photography Session - 'Spring Awakening'

**This is a fine art/conceptual photography post. To view more work by SPP that is wedding related, family or portraits, please continue to the next post.**
 
I am still keeping my goal of a fine art/conceptual photography session a month! 
And here is April's! I think this was one of the hardest shoots that
I have done, mostly because I was requesting a lot from Savanna, my muse.
 
I wanted to paint her upper body, which required her to fully trust me...
and to deal with paint on her body. While the latex paint idea was great in
theory and produced lovely images - we quickly learned it was a pain
(literally) to get off. Warm water and a rag helped. I am truly greatful
for her trusting me and being apart of some of my favorite images so far
this year.
 
The theme is Spring and I call this group of images - 'Spring Awakening'. A
special thank you to my grandmother for allowing us to paint in her garden.
And of course to Savanna for allowing me to paint her and create art. These
images to me celebrate new life and the joy spring brings.
 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment