Monday, December 16, 2013

Dima - Graduation Session (Miller Family)

I think one of my fav things about my job is meeting new families. This was one of the families I met this past weekend. Dima's Mother, Karen Miller, contacted me about doing a Senior session. Dima is a senior at AOA and he will be the first individual graduating from AOA that is from Russia. Dima and his sister were adopted from Russia just four years ago and he wanted to incorporate his heritage into the session. I loved how the photos with the Russian flag turned out! Here are some of my other favorites!


Okay seriously...he is a natural! 


His Mother and sister were making him laugh the entire session! I just had to share a moment of laughter! 





 We had to get a few action shots!






 I was very glad to meet this Family and thankful Karen told me a little about their journey, since adoption has always been on my heart and I was sadden last year when Russia closed off the adoption process with the USA. This family makes my heart smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment