Monday, November 4, 2013

Moving While Staying Still - Fine Art Post

**Personal - Fine Art Session Post - Continue on if you are looking for Family and Wedding related event photography.


You hear folks say life is continuously moving. Sometimes its hard to just stay still and take a moment to just be.

It seems lately my life is almost having a different sort of view on this - it seems everything is moving so fast but I am just standing still. And everything around me is this chaotic movement.
But honestly I enjoy this chaotic movement. And though it may seem I am standing still, I am moving with it, but slower - to take in my surroundings, learn from them and savor the memories.
I am at peace with this fast pace, still movement. That's life.


I wanted to portray this in a picture and I had multiple ideas just going thru my head, but my biggest struggle was how to represent it. I have always been fond of dancing and of folks interpretation of what not only the movement but the feelings thru the movements are. Whether its ballet or krump - there is emotion.


Of course I contacted Savanna and asked if she had a tutu! I previously posted a picture called 'The Hands that Mold us' (see few sessions below) but it took me a while to focus on what I wanted to portray with this 'chaotic movement' original idea.

Here it is - 'Moving While Staying Still'






No comments:

Post a Comment