Saturday, March 16, 2013

Kim & Eric - Wedding

I first met Kim at Zumba in Huntsville! She was the instructor (recently got a new job!!) and I was so glad when she got engaged that she contacted me in regards to photography!
This was my first wedding of 2013 - so I was pretty darn excited! The day came together beautifully and Kim & Eric left plenty of time for photographs so we got some amazing shots! It was a little cloudy, and the wind was strong, but the rain never came and I used my phrase, 'The Wind is Your Friend' a few times! (thanks for dealing with my cheesyness folks!)
Kim & Eric, I am so excited for you both! This is a new chapter in your lives and I know you are both ready for the adventure! I hope you have a fabulous honeymoon in April (totally jealous!). I hope you like my favorites from your special day! Thanks again for having me document your beautiful day!




























No comments:

Post a Comment