Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Sydney Paige Photography - CONTEST!



Sydney Paige Photography is having a CONTEST! Yeah!

Follow me on Pinterest:

pinterest.com/sydpphotography/

I have boards posted with some of my pictures! Repin one of my pictures and tag me by doing ‘@Sydney Paige-Photography’ in the description of your pin.

Everyone who repins one of my photos, from one of my boards, will be entered to win a FREE 45 minute session with SPP! 
You can do multiple repins of my pictures and each time you repin an individual photo, your name gets entered! 
The contest closes on January 31st, 11:59pm. I will announce the winner on February 1st on a new blog post! 

***Repins must have ‘@Sydney Paige-Photography’ attached to them and must be repined from SPP’s Pinterest boards.
***SPP will travel for session. Any session located out of Walker County Texas will have a travel fee charged based on the price listing on Comptroller’s Office website. Client can travel to Walker County for session.
***Client and SPP will discuss dates SPP is available and schedule a session as soon as possible.




If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me via email or post a comment below! 

1 comment: