Monday, August 27, 2012

Annie & Billy - Wedding

What can I say? When I use to think of Annie, I thought of her birthday party back in middle school and us watching veggie tales, just because it was funny. Now when I think of Annie, I think of her family. Her friends. Billy. And all their love. I was honored to be apart of Annie & Billy's day. Her family and friends are so close and so inspiring. If you have met Annie or ever meet Annie - I promise you will be all smiles. Because that is just who Annie is. Even when it started to rain on her day. She was just smiling. And so happy. Billy - you got yourself a special one! I am so excited to share with you my favorites from their day! It was my pleasure to spend the afternoon and evening with these folks! Seeing old classmates was just a perk! Annie & Billy, I hope you like! *Side note: I just might have to make a separate post of dance pictures, just so I can tag everyone and show you all how crazy awesome you all are dancing to some music! :] 

Annie had such a unique style! 


Okay, this is just brilliant! A kids table! 











I just love this moment, when Annie first sees her groom! 




This bridal party had such personality! 







You love those shoes! I know you do!



One of my favorite father/daughter moments to date. 


No comments:

Post a Comment