Thursday, July 26, 2012

Kim - Maternity Session

Kim is having a BOY! And I am so excited! If you don't know me personally, you just need to know I love all things babies. Especially when my friends are expecting and I can talk to their bellies without being labeled as a total crazy person! And Kim has become a very dear friend of mine! We had to have these sessions in 2 parts, thanks to the wonderful rain (thank you baby Jesus for rain this summer) but we were almost worried about part II of the session because the thunder came...and went and not a drop. So we finished up our shoot! Kim is such a beautiful pregnant lady! I only hope I look as fabulous (though my family genes show that that probably won't happen). Kim, I had a blast and and I cannot wait to meet baby Derrick!








No comments:

Post a Comment